We respect privacy of your information, and shall not use the
which may become detrimental to your business interests.
2. Access of Your data is permitted to Webmaster only.
3. We use Windows 2000 Server for hosting the Portal. Limitations related to
possible breaches on the communication media/networks are the only
security hazards in working on FreeMarketsDefence.com. However, we would
continuously upgrade our technologies with focus on security .
4. You should keep your ID and Password Confidential.
5. The information provided by You, and held with Us will be made
available to all
Members of our Portal to help develop internet business.
6. Information/data relating to Members of the Portal used by Us for
betterment of the
Services, or internal analysis is part of our Agreement and is open to Us.
7. We reserve the right to disclose all information held with Us in case
of any disputes with you or any Member of the Portal, or for any legal requirements on
demand by the concerned persons/organisations.
8. Membership of the Portal is restricted to persons above 18 years of
9. We operate in the above security policy/parameters. However any lapses
and damages resulting there from is not the responsibility of the Portal.
Our intention would continue to remain to provide you as much of security
cover as possible. We reserve the right to change/modify this Privacy
Policy any time solely at our discretion.
Business Tie-Ups & Relationships
10. We reserve all the rights to use information held with Us to better
the ‘value’ of the Portal for various business tie-ups,
11. 'Cookies' could be used to enhance
services/functionalities of the Portal to the benefit of the Users. Of
course, your privacy would be fully protected within the technological