Steps in Our Offset Process
Step 1: Acquaint Yourself first on Offset business. Please visit www.IndianDefenceIndustry.com , its connected Blogs and www.svipja.com in addition to other subject matter elsewhere. Offset Partnership and projects go thru rigorous 'Due Diligence' / 'Gate Reviews' by Vendors / Obligors.
Step 2: Register online on www.IndianDefenceIndustry.com using Internet Explorer to be part of the database of the Defence Industry. We are developing a consortium of MSMEs globally with India focus for them to participate in Aerospace and Defence direct and indirect Offset Projects.
Step 3: Obtain Industrial License, if required. We undertake Advisory on Products/Services to target, Capacity, JV & Capital Structure incl FDI ,Technology Agreements,etc.
Step 4: Become Industrial Sector Partner (ISP) of Svipja Technologies.. We will guide the ISP firms go through qualified vendor registration process for Supply Chains of aerospace & defence firms.
Some of these steps could be attempted concurrently.
1. Yearly Membership Fee for Registering on the Site and using e-Marketplace Engine for Buying/Selling and accessing Info System, is as indicated in Tariffs on the Site. This is variable.
2. Separate ISP Fee for Offset Advisory / Industrial Co-operation would apply. Contact email@example.com for further details.
3. Addl Fee will apply in case of market study, research, and technology consulting services.
1. Svipja provide guidance to the Indian ISPs on project suitability and document/plan preparation for the Gate Review Process, and Presentation to the OEMs ,as required.
2. Svipja takes NO responsibility for offset fund allotment to ISPs.This is decided by A & D Major Company based on the capability of the ISP to meet the needs of the Industry/Market.